Sunday, October 3, 2010

Christmas Illustration On Progress


Hi guys, I am currently doing illustration for upcoming christmas festive. This is actually self project. I intend to do christmas card for my friends back in my hometown this December.

I am kinda tired of christmas deer already. Why not I draw santa seahorses? Yeah, don't worry. This female seahorse wil have male partner soon. Full illustration and christmas card design will be up soon here once I finished it. Keep update for this page! See ya :)

3 comments:

  1. nice idea! I kinda like it. Looking forward for ur upcoming male seahorse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha looks like someone has a thing for seahorses! still it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jannah
    thanks ya jannah! no lah...i am not a seahorse fetish lah actually....HAHAHA

    @anonymous
    thanks anyway..btw who are u? hehe

    ReplyDelete