Thursday, October 28, 2010

Muti and Late: Character Design


Hi, We are Muti and Late. We came out from the tip of sunvic's pencil and markers. We don't know why he created us so ugly. We really hate this. We wish we could mutilate his hand and change it into better and more talented hand, you know. But anyway, he is such a nice guy. Love him! We hope that we can get along with him. 0.0

Oh yeah Halloween is coming soon! It is a day of the celebration of our love, Muti and Late. Meet us here at 31st October! See ya guys, pieces of meat!





Hi guys! Muti is cooking meats in the kitchen so I will be here to accompany your halloween night! Halloween to me is just so sweet like honey blood because it is the celebration of my love with Muti. Anyway, I don't know why my master created this silly box for me. I sense something wrong. Can you guys please tell me, just whisper to me. I will invite you to my dinner with Muti if you guys tell me...I really hate my master. He do thing and he have never told us anything about it. I forgive him today because its my biggest day! Okay, I have to meet my lover, Muti! Happie Halloween guys! Enjoy ~ ~
For Mutilate typeface, please refer to "Typography: Mutilate"

No comments:

Post a Comment