Thursday, November 25, 2010

'A Gift for Teacher' -3rd year anniv


14 people made it in a small gathering on 21st November 2010 at Thamrin Plaza, Medan.



25th November is National Teacher's Day and today marks the 3rd year anniversary of memorable Harve5t Class Concert 'A Gift for Teacher' dedicated to our beloved teachers. (Harve5t is the name of my senior high school class) I want to share with you guys on how I could post this thing on my blog.

As I have said before, this blog is a platform for me to improve. My friends have been supporting me the moment I prepared to get through the entrance test of Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts. I just love them. Last sunday, we had a small gathering. Look at us now. It's been 3 years after concert & 2 and a half year after graduation.


Time Flies and All is well... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment